Legends Night with Bruce Grobbelaar!
What an amazing night! Thank you to everyone in attendance for LFCSF first Legends Night with Bruce Grobbelaar in association with Reds in America. Bruce was beyond expectations. The night started out with a video of the 84’ European Cup final and that memorable penalty kick shoot out.
Bruce arrived shortly after and spoke to the crowd of about 80 supporters, recounting some great stories about his time with Liverpool and his national team. The night followed with a Q&A and more stories of his time with Liverpool and his national team, which included a demonstration of “spaghetti legs.” I don’t think anyone left disappointed. Bruce was very gracious and took the time to signed and take photographs with everyone in attendance.
There are several
Thank you to everyone that helped in making this night a success: Roy Yates, of Reds in America for making this West Coast Tour a reality; Jeremy from Carlsberg, our sponsor, who took part in the evening by providing several door prizes to our supporters with signed items from Bruce Grobbelaar; Kezar Pub, owner Cyril Hackett and staff for your non-stop support and services provided for Legends Night and on match days; and the LFCSF committee for all the behind-the-scene work. And the most important Thank You is to everyone in attendance for making this night so unforgettable. Hope to see you all at our next Legends Night.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
- Jurgen Klopp admits “frustration” and “surprise” at Liverpool’s performance in defeat at Swansea January 22, 2018 Press Association
- Swansea boss explains how his side took “Formula One” Liverpool out of their comfort zone January 22, 2018 Jack Lusby
- Video: Jurgen Klopp post-match press conference – Swansea City 1-0 Liverpool January 22, 2018 Jack Lusby
- Lack of depth clear as Wijnaldum goes missing again – 5 talking points from Swansea City 1-0 Liverpool January 22, 2018 Henry Jackson
- Swansea 1-0 Liverpool: Player Ratings January 22, 2018 Chris Williams